Calling all writers, aspiring artists, and industry professionals!
Submit an original 500–600-word blog piece for a chance to be published on our website!
- Includes a short personal bio and headshot (can opt out if you choose to remain anonymous.)
- Writing experience (to add to your portfolio.)
- Free publication feature (as a resume booster.)
- Editorial feedback (is a learning opportunity.)
- Website receives around 9,000 visitors monthly (provides great exposure!)
To be considered, please submit your original piece to email@example.com no later than March 1, 2023, with “Blog Competition Entry” in the subject line.
Please also make sure to fill out a Blog Entry Form, or your submission will not be considered.
Please choose from one of the following topics:
- Coping skills for adult survivors
- Can survivors have healthy relationships?
- What to know about your ACES Score
- Positive and/or gentle parenting tips
- Teacher resources for managing behavioral issues in the classroom.
**One article submission per person**
All submissions become the property of EndCAN.
We look forward to reading your work!