Parenting is full of joys, trials, challenges, and triumphs! It takes strength, dedication, patience, forgiveness, and love. The National Foundation to End Child Abuse and Neglect (EndCAN) supports parents and caregivers as they strive to keep their children safe and healthy, while mentoring and guiding them toward productive adult lives.
The following educational resources provide information and support to help empower families to nurture and protect our children while encouraging their infinite potential.
TOGETHER WE CAN UNITE VOICES, SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND WORK TO END CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT.
Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
- Take The ACE’s Quiz
- Building Strong Brains Tennessee Model for the Prevention, Mitigation, & Treatment Of ACE’s
- The Link Between Adverse Childhood Experiences and Later Life Health
Bullying & Cyberbullying
- Bullying Statistics
- Bullying Signs
- What Is Cyberbullying?
- Cyberbullying Signs
- Teen Suicide & Depression
- When To Seek Help for Your Child
- Bullying Prevention Resources for Families and Educators
- School Bus Bullying Prevention
Child’s Rights and Safety
- What Is Child Abuse?
- Fast Facts: Preventing Child Abuse & Neglect
- Child Abuse (for Parents)
- Child Neglect
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Helping A Child Who Has Been Sexually Abused
- How To Spot Signs of Physical Neglect and What to Do to Help
- Tips For Child Sex Abuse Prevention
- Prevention Of Abuse Among Children with Disabilities
- Trafficking & Exploitation
- Staying Informed and Protecting Your Child from Online Predators
Foster Care & Adoption
- What Is Positive Parenting?
- Positive Parenting: A Proven Strategy to Reduce Child Abuse
- Positive Parenting Tips
- 5 Evidence-Based Ways to Practice Positive Parenting
- Stages Of Fetal Development
- New Moms & Dads
- Parents & Caregivers
- Never Shake a Baby!
- Child Dental Health
- Sleep Needs of Babies
- 3 Ways to Teach Kids Self-Care
- Connection Before Correction
Substance Abuse and Addiction
THE NATIONAL FOUNDATION TO END CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
Sign up for updates!
Gifts to EndCAN, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN # 82-3752131), are deductible to extent provided by law.
firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 102428, Denver, CO 80250