Are you between the ages of 18 – 35?
Are you civically minded and want to change the world?
Do you want to expand your skill set and become a change maker with an incredible non-profit working to end child abuse and neglect (CAN)?
Then we need YOU on Students to End CAN!
The Council has a threefold purpose:
- Raise awareness of the health, mental health and public health impacts of CAN
- Enlist widespread and active support of EndCAN’s efforts to end child abuse and neglect
- Recruit others to be LOUDER THAN SILENCE!
We will achieve these goals through awareness activities, grassroots fundraising, and leveraging our leadership volunteers through partnership to aid the organization in building our reach within communities and across geographies.
Council members will develop:
- A greater awareness of critical social issues
- A deeper understanding of their capacity and skills to bring about change
- A lifelong commitment to community engagement
To achieve these objectives, members will participate in mission–forward education, advocacy, volunteering, fundraising, and social opportunities and experiences.
Council members are asked to invest in EndCAN’s mission by:
- Serving on a minimum of one sub-council
- Committing approximately 3 – 5 hours a month
- Attending a new member onboarding
- Recruiting 5 new members per year
- Making an annual donation
Sign up for updates!
Gifts to EndCAN, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN # 82-3752131), are deductible to extent provided by law.
firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 102428, Denver, CO 80250