Child abuse and neglect impacts the health of survivors long after the abuse stops. One of EndCAN’s areas of focus is preventing child abuse and neglect from happening in order to preserve the health of future generations. Help us spread awareness this April for Child Abuse Prevention Month!
Join us in painting rocks featuring messages supporting child abuse and neglect prevention. Starting April 1, place your rock in your favorite park, trail, or in your garden. Take a picture of your rock and share it on social media using #preventionrocks, #childabusepreventionmonth, and tag us at @endcanorg!
– Paint Pens, Acrylic Paint, Sharpies
– Optional: clear coat spray paint
– A rock!
1. All children deserve to feel safe, secure, and loved
2. Child abuse and neglect can negatively impact a person’s health for a lifetime
3. Dear Survivor,
It wasn’t your fault.
4. Tell your kid you love them today
5. Celebrate your children’s ideas
6. Embrace and value your child’s feelings
7. Preserve the health of future generations. Stop abuse today.
Sign up for updates!
Gifts to EndCAN, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN # 82-3752131), are deductible to extent provided by law.
email@example.com | PO Box 102428, Denver, CO 80250